June 11

Public Speaking

Imagine finding diamonds, imagine building a house, imagine making your very own working electronic device. Good Morning Mrs. Bennett and Grade 4 today you will read about why Minecraft is good for kids.

I have 3 points to tell you why Minecraft is good for kids.

My first point is that kids can learn how to build different kinds of structures. I think Kids can have fun by building, but some blocks don’t do what you want them to do. So when that happens kids can use improvisation to make the blocks do what you want them to do, or use them for something else, and improvisation is a big part in learning. You can also build really cool bases, buildings, or you can even try and build a mansion!

My second point is that kids can experiment with all the blocks and see what all they do, and build all kinds of things! They can even use Redstone to make automated contraptions like an item sorter, an automatic farm or an automatic house builder anything their heart desires! 

My third and final point is that kids can have so much fun playing Minecraft! Kids can have so much fun playing Minecraft, you can play in survival mode and try to survive by collecting materials and building shelter, farms and if you get really far into the game you can even build a building or even a city! In Minecraft there are all thousands of online servers that are so much fun. You can download mods that change the game, they could add new animals, add new items, or just make your game very confusing. You can also download texture packs, they can make your game look really weird or really realistic.

When kids play Minecraft they can build, experiment, and have fun all at the same time! Right now when we’re all stuck at home Minecraft is a great way to pass the time, and also a great way to connect with your friends. I hope after  reading my speech you have been inspired to try Minecraft!

Tags: ,

Posted June 11, 2020 by superstar31 in category Uncategorized